As the weather changes and Spring settles, it's important to adjust your skincare routine accordingly.
Here are 5 easy skincare tips for this Spring 2023 👇🏻
- Use sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week to remove dead skin cells and allow for better absorption of skincare products.
- Hydrate your skin by drinking plenty of water and using a body wash that suits your skin type. Each of our body washes is suited for an individual skin type. Whether you have dry, sensitive or well-balanced skin, we have the right product for you.
- Incorporate antioxidant-rich foods into your diet, such as berries and leafy greens, to help protect your skin from damage.
- Be gentle with your skin and avoid harsh scrubs or products that can cause irritation. We recommend using our konjac sponge which has mild exfoliating abilities to unclog pores, remove dead cells, and promote cell turnover, leading to balanced sebum levels, reduced acne, and smoother texture. The secret to glowing skin ✨